• Practice Areas: Divorce law, Family law, Custody law, Child Support, Domestic Partnership Dispute, Litigation, Property Division, Real Estate and Business Partnership Dissolution/Litigation
• Admitted: 1974, Alaska and U.S. District Court, District of Alaska
• Law School: University of Oregon, J.D., 1972
• College: Arizona State University, B.S., 1969
• Member: Alaska Bar Association
• Born: St. Louis, Missouri
• ABA: 7410074
Gary has been practicing law in the State of Alaska for over 40 years. Gary is a respected member of the Alaska Bar Association and practices domestic partnership, divorce, and other areas. Gary Eschbacher has successfully litigated before the Alaska Supreme Court. He is authorized to practice in both State and Federal Courts. He has tried cases in Anchorage, Palmer, Seward, Kenai, Homer, Cordova, Juneau, Petersburg, Sitka, Valdez, Nome, Kotzebue, and Barrow.
He is experienced in representing both custodial and non-custodial parents, securing equitable property divisions, and if the circumstances warrant, alimony awards, as well as determinations affecting legal custody and custodial placement.